This banana bread recipe makes a “bread” that is really light and fluffy and quite frankly feels and tastes more like a dessert.
This instruction video shows how to make a chicken burger for lean muscles, only made with healthy foods!
Here is a list of 7 different ways to make your pancakes more fun! And when I say pancakes, I’m talking about the healthy protein kind.
These no-bake healthy protein cookies are incredible! They are really quick to make, contain only healthy ingredients and are super nutritious.
Yet another healthy protein cake recipe! Quick and easy to make, healthy, macro friendly & high in protein!
- 3 tablespoons applesauce (no added sugar)
- 2 whole egg or 5-6 egg whites
- 45 grams oat flour (put rolled oats in mixer to get this)
- 70 grams cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- splash of milk
- Vanilla extract
- sweetener (I used vanilla flavordrops)
- 25 grams blueberries
- 1 scoop of casein
- a little bit of water (if your casein doesn't get thick and creamy enough, try mixing it with some low fat cream cheese)
- 25 grams more blueberries
- Put the oats in a mixer and turn it into oat flour
- Mix everything except the blueberries together and pour it in a microwaveable bowl or mug (I used 2 mugs, because they were small)
- Microwave on high effect for 30-40 seconds
- Stir it around for a bit
- Plopp some blueberries in there
- Back in the microwave for about 60 seconds (the time may vary depending on your microwave)
- Take it out and eat it straight from the mug or flip it onto a plate and garnish with the casein icing and more blueberries
This will be a quick recipe post because even though this cake really was amazing, I feel that there are things that can be improved with this recipe. When i cook and bake it is still generally very experimental. I like to take unhealthy recipes and try to make them healthy and use them to build muscle or loose fat. Anyways here is the recipe for the latest microwave protein cake. Continue reading “90 second healthy protein chocolate cake”
Burrito spring-roll fusion? I really don’t know how to define this dish… The outer layer reminds me of a burrito because it’s tortilla but the taste of the filling gives me an vietnamese spring roll vibe (It’s probably all the cilantro/koriander that makes my mind go straight to Vietnam). Continue reading “‘Burrito’ with Shrimp Avocado And Mango”